Natboxes blocking SMTP
That would work for about 4 hours, and then the zombies would start re-opening it with uPnP. Just as they would start "authenticating" the emails as "paired", based on your Outlook address book.
Well, OK, maybe not _yours_, but the vast majority of folks who host zombies would be Outlook Express users (with the preview pane enabled, yet), would only accept "paired email" if it was completely transparent to them, and if they use a NatBox at all, would have uPnP enabled.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire