Again with the ebay early order stuff - why?
In my experience of using the post, if you get something a few days early, how are you going to get time for
a) the eBay auction to end
b) the postal service to get the product to the winner
all sufficiently before the rest of the world can walk into a shop anyway? It's certainly not going to be long enough to justify a massive premium, surely?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat