Nurse ... the screens!
Can you imagine taking an 'old-fashioned' Matron around a modern hospital?
"This is the Nurses' Station."
"What's that for?"
It's where the nurses stand around when they're not looking after patients."
"What do you mean 'not looking after patients'? That's their job!"
"Well, it's where they run their sidelines on eBay."
(Sound of Matron using her Uzi on the nurses)
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action