Nurse ... the screens!
Can you imagine taking an 'old-fashioned' Matron around a modern hospital?
"This is the Nurses' Station."
"What's that for?"
It's where the nurses stand around when they're not looking after patients."
"What do you mean 'not looking after patients'? That's their job!"
"Well, it's where they run their sidelines on eBay."
(Sound of Matron using her Uzi on the nurses)
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer