Nurse ... the screens!
Can you imagine taking an 'old-fashioned' Matron around a modern hospital?
"This is the Nurses' Station."
"What's that for?"
It's where the nurses stand around when they're not looking after patients."
"What do you mean 'not looking after patients'? That's their job!"
"Well, it's where they run their sidelines on eBay."
(Sound of Matron using her Uzi on the nurses)
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...