Nurse ... the screens!
Can you imagine taking an 'old-fashioned' Matron around a modern hospital?
"This is the Nurses' Station."
"What's that for?"
It's where the nurses stand around when they're not looking after patients."
"What do you mean 'not looking after patients'? That's their job!"
"Well, it's where they run their sidelines on eBay."
(Sound of Matron using her Uzi on the nurses)
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity