Good, very good, on so many levels!
Good to know how clueless she is (see icon). Good to see that this sneaky technique finally backfired, too. Why do they think they have the right to hide official stuff from us? In the industry, such methods would get them their marching order.
Anonymous doesn't really exist as such, to my knowledge there's no membership card. "anonymous is this or that" is almost as stupid as "Al Qaeda is this or that". They're just nebulous concept that some people join and leave(more or less) at will, there is no intrinsic coherence nor general strategy. That being said, you might disapprove of some actions led by some self-proclaimed Anonimous people (I do), but citing Fox and a (stupid and heinous) YuoTube video doesn't exactly bring you credit.
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great