Good, very good, on so many levels!
Good to know how clueless she is (see icon). Good to see that this sneaky technique finally backfired, too. Why do they think they have the right to hide official stuff from us? In the industry, such methods would get them their marching order.
Anonymous doesn't really exist as such, to my knowledge there's no membership card. "anonymous is this or that" is almost as stupid as "Al Qaeda is this or that". They're just nebulous concept that some people join and leave(more or less) at will, there is no intrinsic coherence nor general strategy. That being said, you might disapprove of some actions led by some self-proclaimed Anonimous people (I do), but citing Fox and a (stupid and heinous) YuoTube video doesn't exactly bring you credit.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp