Good, very good, on so many levels!
Good to know how clueless she is (see icon). Good to see that this sneaky technique finally backfired, too. Why do they think they have the right to hide official stuff from us? In the industry, such methods would get them their marching order.
Anonymous doesn't really exist as such, to my knowledge there's no membership card. "anonymous is this or that" is almost as stupid as "Al Qaeda is this or that". They're just nebulous concept that some people join and leave(more or less) at will, there is no intrinsic coherence nor general strategy. That being said, you might disapprove of some actions led by some self-proclaimed Anonimous people (I do), but citing Fox and a (stupid and heinous) YuoTube video doesn't exactly bring you credit.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle