Sometimes, the Cowboys are the employees
We had one of our satellite offices go down a while back cause some nimrod plugged in a wireless router to the LAN and it killed the DHCP server and no one could get a valid IP addy.
Mines the one "earth leakage detector" for the wireless router, in the pocket.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account