Sometimes, the Cowboys are the employees
We had one of our satellite offices go down a while back cause some nimrod plugged in a wireless router to the LAN and it killed the DHCP server and no one could get a valid IP addy.
Mines the one "earth leakage detector" for the wireless router, in the pocket.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015