probably won't work
theres just 4 flaws in their plan:
1) the self service consoles are chip and pin only
2) most stores dont allow high value items trough self service, our local tesco has signs al over the self serve kiosks to that effect
3) the self serice kioska dont offer cah back
4) stores like argos who do take mag stripe cards require you to sign in front of the person handing you the goods...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month