@ Luther Blisset...
Apologies. But it's a way of purging the mental scars.
Off topic again though... when the real Luther Blisset used to play for Bournemouth he used to live in Corfe Mullen. His house was called "Far Corfe".
Work that one out for yourselves.
Oh what the hell... Paris again as she likes dimwits hung like horses.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers