@ Luther Blisset...
Apologies. But it's a way of purging the mental scars.
Off topic again though... when the real Luther Blisset used to play for Bournemouth he used to live in Corfe Mullen. His house was called "Far Corfe".
Work that one out for yourselves.
Oh what the hell... Paris again as she likes dimwits hung like horses.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs