Your average innocent kiddie (anyone seen one lately? Anyone?) wouldn't see anything odd in that picture at all. You're only going to look at it a bit sideways if that sort o' thing is on your mind already.
Which says a lot for the mentality of your average Daily Mail reader...
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users