Your average innocent kiddie (anyone seen one lately? Anyone?) wouldn't see anything odd in that picture at all. You're only going to look at it a bit sideways if that sort o' thing is on your mind already.
Which says a lot for the mentality of your average Daily Mail reader...
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'