learning the ropes
"Right, next we use the ram rod and shove the load in hard"
Is it a scene from 'Brokeback Midshipman'?
Is it improper use of the term 'yard arm'?
Is this really what's meant by 'naval exercises'?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked