learning the ropes
"Right, next we use the ram rod and shove the load in hard"
Is it a scene from 'Brokeback Midshipman'?
Is it improper use of the term 'yard arm'?
Is this really what's meant by 'naval exercises'?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers