learning the ropes
"Right, next we use the ram rod and shove the load in hard"
Is it a scene from 'Brokeback Midshipman'?
Is it improper use of the term 'yard arm'?
Is this really what's meant by 'naval exercises'?
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK