I fail to see the problem...
... Perhaps I don't have this inane fear of "omg, young man being buggered in picture"...
Does that mean that this, since it does not come with age warnings, could be considered porn?
Bad Reg, bad, bad, bad!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity