With a Yo-ho-ho and perhaps, I might venture, a bottle of rum into the bargain?
I think you mean:
Aaaaaaahrrrrr Aaaaaaahrrrrr Aaaaaaaaaaahrrrrr. Me laddy. The last one up the old sea dog gets a lick of the cat'!
He may have been only a third-rate sailor, but he made a first-rate second course.
The one with a stick that comes back, a beard and bottles of Fine Wine in the pocket.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity