On the seaice graph
I notice that the pattern there seems to be "up a little bit, down a lot. Up a little bit down a lot. Up a little bit." this year we're looking at "up a little bit". If you REALLY think that a single year is showing you something, then next year should be "down a lot".
Based on short term patterns, which Steven thinks is good enough.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network