Re: Elderly First?!
Why wait till 70?
Retire EVERYONE over 60 immediately. Five years living and then off them.
You should allow them to cash in their annuity as a lump sum and have inheritance tax on anything left over.
Heck, you might not be able to last long enough at 60, so make it 55.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON