Re: Elderly First?!
Why wait till 70?
Retire EVERYONE over 60 immediately. Five years living and then off them.
You should allow them to cash in their annuity as a lump sum and have inheritance tax on anything left over.
Heck, you might not be able to last long enough at 60, so make it 55.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix