Re: Elderly First?!
Why wait till 70?
Retire EVERYONE over 60 immediately. Five years living and then off them.
You should allow them to cash in their annuity as a lump sum and have inheritance tax on anything left over.
Heck, you might not be able to last long enough at 60, so make it 55.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE