Re: Elderly First?!
Why wait till 70?
Retire EVERYONE over 60 immediately. Five years living and then off them.
You should allow them to cash in their annuity as a lump sum and have inheritance tax on anything left over.
Heck, you might not be able to last long enough at 60, so make it 55.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know