You don't want to use anything else than https://mail.google.com anyways -- that's only 1 "s" more than in Germany... (However, although supposed to be encrypted, your account name is still leaked out in HTML over plain HTTP as soon as you do a regular Google search.)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout