...except that it redirects immediately to the insecure version. I can imagine why. I don't suppose encrypting every web search would reduce Google's power bill at all, but if ISPs are going to launch man-in-the-middle attacks against their own customers, the whole web if probably going to have to move in this direction.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)