...except that it redirects immediately to the insecure version. I can imagine why. I don't suppose encrypting every web search would reduce Google's power bill at all, but if ISPs are going to launch man-in-the-middle attacks against their own customers, the whole web if probably going to have to move in this direction.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds