...except that it redirects immediately to the insecure version. I can imagine why. I don't suppose encrypting every web search would reduce Google's power bill at all, but if ISPs are going to launch man-in-the-middle attacks against their own customers, the whole web if probably going to have to move in this direction.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab