A Life of Brian
"A totally secure PC (and I am including macs and Linux here as they are PCs too) is one that's switched off" .... By Brian Whittle Posted Monday 23rd June 2008 14:14 GMT
Another field of perception that may be misinformed, Mr Whittle.
And the Jolly Roger because IT is Potent Magic. Changed Perceptions Equals Changed Times is Time Machine Twittering .... IDolLed Gossip .... HyperRadioProActive Chatter.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!