You should be more clear about who you're addressing. Until you admit that you use OS X yourself (albeit occasionally), your post reads like you're tarring all Apple users with the fanboy brush. Though your points are valid, I wouldn't suggest a career in diplomacy.
You may believe the conclusion, and it may even be true, but this news alone is not enough to prove that OS X and Windows are of equivalent security. Possibly you're intending to rely on the argument that a system is either secure or it isn't and that any idea of a spectrum inbetween is an illusion. If so, maybe you should actually say that rather than leaving it implicit?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball