You should be more clear about who you're addressing. Until you admit that you use OS X yourself (albeit occasionally), your post reads like you're tarring all Apple users with the fanboy brush. Though your points are valid, I wouldn't suggest a career in diplomacy.
You may believe the conclusion, and it may even be true, but this news alone is not enough to prove that OS X and Windows are of equivalent security. Possibly you're intending to rely on the argument that a system is either secure or it isn't and that any idea of a spectrum inbetween is an illusion. If so, maybe you should actually say that rather than leaving it implicit?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON