every OS has virus: Linux and Mac users are not immune
A virus is just a piece of code running into the system in order to perform malicious activities, so every operating system would have a virus because in every OS you have executables, programs and processes. For this reason Linux and Mac users are NOT immune to virus.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests