every OS has virus: Linux and Mac users are not immune
A virus is just a piece of code running into the system in order to perform malicious activities, so every operating system would have a virus because in every OS you have executables, programs and processes. For this reason Linux and Mac users are NOT immune to virus.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low