La La La, I Can't Hear You
I have my iPhone on full volume listening to the word of Steve while surfing blasé on my MacBook Air.
Your Trojans cannot harm us, our MacBooks are like shields of steel. Anyway if I hold my Air at the right angle the Trojan will just pass over its sleek and aerodynamic body.
Steve is the light, Steve is the way. All hail Steve!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?