La La La, I Can't Hear You
I have my iPhone on full volume listening to the word of Steve while surfing blasé on my MacBook Air.
Your Trojans cannot harm us, our MacBooks are like shields of steel. Anyway if I hold my Air at the right angle the Trojan will just pass over its sleek and aerodynamic body.
Steve is the light, Steve is the way. All hail Steve!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone