User=idiot ? (maybe)
I mostly do home support and I was thinking that with the use of vista on Windows boxes there would be much less crap on the PCs I dealt with, but I was underestimating the stupidity of most users. With macs it will be just the same if not worse, after all macs don't get viruses apparently.
A totally secure PC (and I am including macs and Linux here as they are PCs too) is one that's switched off
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can