User=idiot ? (maybe)
I mostly do home support and I was thinking that with the use of vista on Windows boxes there would be much less crap on the PCs I dealt with, but I was underestimating the stupidity of most users. With macs it will be just the same if not worse, after all macs don't get viruses apparently.
A totally secure PC (and I am including macs and Linux here as they are PCs too) is one that's switched off
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great