Some posts here are unbelievable.
A Virus has to REPLICATE YOU MORONS!!!!
This i the problem when Joe Public picks up a PC from PC World and suddenly think they are an expert - you get posts like alot above. How embarrassing.
There are ZERO viruses for Mac OS X in 7 years and counting.
You poor windoze zealots are in for a rough ride the next decade - and Apple is gonna chew you up and spit you out.
Anyone dumb enough TO OPEN AND RUN something they DL online from a dodgy site deserves all they get.
This is a non-story from a "security company" trying to garner sales form recent PC to Mac switchers who are yet to get over their constant fear they are used to while running a crud system.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook