Some posts here are unbelievable.
A Virus has to REPLICATE YOU MORONS!!!!
This i the problem when Joe Public picks up a PC from PC World and suddenly think they are an expert - you get posts like alot above. How embarrassing.
There are ZERO viruses for Mac OS X in 7 years and counting.
You poor windoze zealots are in for a rough ride the next decade - and Apple is gonna chew you up and spit you out.
Anyone dumb enough TO OPEN AND RUN something they DL online from a dodgy site deserves all they get.
This is a non-story from a "security company" trying to garner sales form recent PC to Mac switchers who are yet to get over their constant fear they are used to while running a crud system.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9