Some posts here are unbelievable.
A Virus has to REPLICATE YOU MORONS!!!!
This i the problem when Joe Public picks up a PC from PC World and suddenly think they are an expert - you get posts like alot above. How embarrassing.
There are ZERO viruses for Mac OS X in 7 years and counting.
You poor windoze zealots are in for a rough ride the next decade - and Apple is gonna chew you up and spit you out.
Anyone dumb enough TO OPEN AND RUN something they DL online from a dodgy site deserves all they get.
This is a non-story from a "security company" trying to garner sales form recent PC to Mac switchers who are yet to get over their constant fear they are used to while running a crud system.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...