Some posts here are unbelievable.
A Virus has to REPLICATE YOU MORONS!!!!
This i the problem when Joe Public picks up a PC from PC World and suddenly think they are an expert - you get posts like alot above. How embarrassing.
There are ZERO viruses for Mac OS X in 7 years and counting.
You poor windoze zealots are in for a rough ride the next decade - and Apple is gonna chew you up and spit you out.
Anyone dumb enough TO OPEN AND RUN something they DL online from a dodgy site deserves all they get.
This is a non-story from a "security company" trying to garner sales form recent PC to Mac switchers who are yet to get over their constant fear they are used to while running a crud system.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung