@ James Greenhalgh
"Linux Wouldn't have this Problem" - why? Surely executing a downloaded application after the user has been asked "are you REALLY sure?" is a problem for all operating systems. PEBKAC - Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle