Once Again, Don't give it your password
If I am not mistaken, you need to give your admin password for the installation to occur. Now... I have a hard time calling these "trojans" and more definitely they are not viruses. This is strictly a "malicious program" and NO platform is safe from such cases.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide