Police would ask other party, other party either complies or refuses, if they refuse they are then acting suspiciously, or worse concealing evidence.
Now, what if the password were biometric and the police shot off the hand that held the fingerprint while you were getting on the tube?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire