My game server is in Texas.
I hope they don't get at my rented gameserver which is in Texas somewhere ... I don't know where, it runs Linux so no one needs to push the reset button :-) The game has enough red ants in it already, and they're bigger than the players. I'll have to warn the games residents to watch out for red ants in other than the designated kill zones.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series