@Dr Dan Holdsworth
Great idea, man. Really like the concept-- like a ground level bug-zapper.
My preferred ant removal method:
(Not especially 'green' or 'safe' or 'well thought out')
Pour gasoline on nest. Ignite. Make sure to keep an eye on it.
I've never had a problem with survivors. If the fire doesn't kill them, the caustic gases will.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination