@Dr Dan Holdsworth
Great idea, man. Really like the concept-- like a ground level bug-zapper.
My preferred ant removal method:
(Not especially 'green' or 'safe' or 'well thought out')
Pour gasoline on nest. Ignite. Make sure to keep an eye on it.
I've never had a problem with survivors. If the fire doesn't kill them, the caustic gases will.
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods