@Dr Dan Holdsworth
Great idea, man. Really like the concept-- like a ground level bug-zapper.
My preferred ant removal method:
(Not especially 'green' or 'safe' or 'well thought out')
Pour gasoline on nest. Ignite. Make sure to keep an eye on it.
I've never had a problem with survivors. If the fire doesn't kill them, the caustic gases will.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know