@Dr Dan Holdsworth
Great idea, man. Really like the concept-- like a ground level bug-zapper.
My preferred ant removal method:
(Not especially 'green' or 'safe' or 'well thought out')
Pour gasoline on nest. Ignite. Make sure to keep an eye on it.
I've never had a problem with survivors. If the fire doesn't kill them, the caustic gases will.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?