Are you sure they aren't known to science as an as-yet unnamed species in the genus _Paratrenchia_ that is near to _Paratrenchia pubens_, which may yet get named _Paratrenchia rasberiensis_ if the entomologist who established it as a distinct species does not want the honor?
Also, from news items in local Texas papers, apparently Rasbery is indeed the exterminator's surname.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network