Others have presumably already said this, or you were taking the mickey or something, but...
According to the article, "Rasberry" is the way in which you spell the surname of the chap after whom the ants are actually named. As opposed to the fruit.
I can't be bothered to check whether his name really is Rasberry or Raspberry. Or something else altogether.
Flames 'cos these critters are presumably still preferable to fire ants. Or a fire.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search