Others have presumably already said this, or you were taking the mickey or something, but...
According to the article, "Rasberry" is the way in which you spell the surname of the chap after whom the ants are actually named. As opposed to the fruit.
I can't be bothered to check whether his name really is Rasberry or Raspberry. Or something else altogether.
Flames 'cos these critters are presumably still preferable to fire ants. Or a fire.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?