er - u call this news? every os has this "feature"
Local drives are always available locally to any OS if booting from a different Drve. I welcome the addition of a proper CLI on the installer...
It ain't a bug.. if your physical machine isnt' secure then it's asking 4 trouble
this existis in Mac OS X, Linux etc...one just needs to lock bios/EFI/Open Firmware from allowing alternate boot drives..
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all