er - u call this news? every os has this "feature"
Local drives are always available locally to any OS if booting from a different Drve. I welcome the addition of a proper CLI on the installer...
It ain't a bug.. if your physical machine isnt' secure then it's asking 4 trouble
this existis in Mac OS X, Linux etc...one just needs to lock bios/EFI/Open Firmware from allowing alternate boot drives..
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM