er - u call this news? every os has this "feature"
Local drives are always available locally to any OS if booting from a different Drve. I welcome the addition of a proper CLI on the installer...
It ain't a bug.. if your physical machine isnt' secure then it's asking 4 trouble
this existis in Mac OS X, Linux etc...one just needs to lock bios/EFI/Open Firmware from allowing alternate boot drives..
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why