IMAP and POP3
@ Dangerous Dave,
What's the problem with opening up IMAP and POP3? My God man, if everyone had that attitude, we'd all still be on standalone machines and the internet would still be a dream.
Maybe it's your Exchange server that's the problem, if opening up legitimate ports for legitimate users to access their legitimate accounts is a cause for concern.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?