IMAP and POP3
@ Dangerous Dave,
What's the problem with opening up IMAP and POP3? My God man, if everyone had that attitude, we'd all still be on standalone machines and the internet would still be a dream.
Maybe it's your Exchange server that's the problem, if opening up legitimate ports for legitimate users to access their legitimate accounts is a cause for concern.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...