If you don't know what EDGE is...
"If you don't know that EDGE is what the iPhone uses for mobile data"
... then you're reading the wrong sites. I expect Joe Public expecting his iTouch to have EDGE "'coz it's bleeding-EDGE tech, get it??", but someone who's into mobile data surely knows, at least, what EDGE/GPRS means.
Oops, I just remember a colleague asking me "what is PPP?" ...
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging