Re: OFCOM Couldn't Forward Plan Xmas
From Ofcom doc:
"The need for new international agreements makes it likely that none of these changes will
take place until 2018 at the earliest. We intend to prepare for these changes in advance,
working with relevant stakeholders, to reduce the disruption and cost of implementation."
So it seems that you are quite right when you say "There has been a significant lack of forward planning."
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes