Re: OFCOM Couldn't Forward Plan Xmas
From Ofcom doc:
"The need for new international agreements makes it likely that none of these changes will
take place until 2018 at the earliest. We intend to prepare for these changes in advance,
working with relevant stakeholders, to reduce the disruption and cost of implementation."
So it seems that you are quite right when you say "There has been a significant lack of forward planning."
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA