Re: OFCOM Couldn't Forward Plan Xmas
From Ofcom doc:
"The need for new international agreements makes it likely that none of these changes will
take place until 2018 at the earliest. We intend to prepare for these changes in advance,
working with relevant stakeholders, to reduce the disruption and cost of implementation."
So it seems that you are quite right when you say "There has been a significant lack of forward planning."
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE