Re: OFCOM Couldn't Forward Plan Xmas
From Ofcom doc:
"The need for new international agreements makes it likely that none of these changes will
take place until 2018 at the earliest. We intend to prepare for these changes in advance,
working with relevant stakeholders, to reduce the disruption and cost of implementation."
So it seems that you are quite right when you say "There has been a significant lack of forward planning."
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan