Re: The master plan...
You don't even need a Freesat box, any old Sky box (flea market/car boot sale for a few £) will receive Freeview channels, though obviously you need a dish and have it pointed correctly.
Actually, at present Freeview via a telly aerial works fine if you have it mounted high enough and are in a decent reception area. But the Sky box solution looks like a safer bet for most people.
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great