Re: The master plan...
You don't even need a Freesat box, any old Sky box (flea market/car boot sale for a few £) will receive Freeview channels, though obviously you need a dish and have it pointed correctly.
Actually, at present Freeview via a telly aerial works fine if you have it mounted high enough and are in a decent reception area. But the Sky box solution looks like a safer bet for most people.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER