Not just the US band plan for mobile @ 700MHz, how about the APT band plan which long term has serious numbers behind it. Mexico only a couple of weeks ago went with the APT plan due to its potential number of subscribers and larger eco system over the US plan.
Also shifting Freeview in the UK to DVB-T2 long with MPEG4 coding would allow for greater density of services inside each multiplex and with at least 6 years to restack, there is a decent time to get services moving, align with the Africans - the other half of ITU region 1 and then join up with everyone else apart from those North Americans.
Now where is that tin foil hat icon??
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait