...he marched them up to the top of the hill
....and he marched them down again.
And when they were up they were up. And when they were down they were down.
And when they were only half way up, they were neither up nor down.
When will this madness stop ? They force everyone on to Freeview to free up frequencies for cellphones, then they put up 4G masts which screw up Freeview.
Now they plan to change Freeview again -- because ? It's all a monumental f*ckup and heads should roll.
Meanwhile, there's so little decent content and so much advertising on TV that many people I know have just quit watching at all.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Review Amazon Fire Phone: What's MISSING... and why it WON'T set the world alight