...he marched them up to the top of the hill
....and he marched them down again.
And when they were up they were up. And when they were down they were down.
And when they were only half way up, they were neither up nor down.
When will this madness stop ? They force everyone on to Freeview to free up frequencies for cellphones, then they put up 4G masts which screw up Freeview.
Now they plan to change Freeview again -- because ? It's all a monumental f*ckup and heads should roll.
Meanwhile, there's so little decent content and so much advertising on TV that many people I know have just quit watching at all.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory