...he marched them up to the top of the hill
....and he marched them down again.
And when they were up they were up. And when they were down they were down.
And when they were only half way up, they were neither up nor down.
When will this madness stop ? They force everyone on to Freeview to free up frequencies for cellphones, then they put up 4G masts which screw up Freeview.
Now they plan to change Freeview again -- because ? It's all a monumental f*ckup and heads should roll.
Meanwhile, there's so little decent content and so much advertising on TV that many people I know have just quit watching at all.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court