...he marched them up to the top of the hill
....and he marched them down again.
And when they were up they were up. And when they were down they were down.
And when they were only half way up, they were neither up nor down.
When will this madness stop ? They force everyone on to Freeview to free up frequencies for cellphones, then they put up 4G masts which screw up Freeview.
Now they plan to change Freeview again -- because ? It's all a monumental f*ckup and heads should roll.
Meanwhile, there's so little decent content and so much advertising on TV that many people I know have just quit watching at all.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe