in the spirit of LOHAN..
I think we need a new backronym for Ofcom, one that reflects their status as entirely beholden to the mobile industry. may I suggest:
office for commercial oligarchy management.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory