But hang on..
Hasn't the Xbox360 been on sale 16 months longer?
Aren't a vast majority of Xbox360 sales replacements for failed units?
Surely this means that the PS3 ACTIVE userbase is substantially higher, and what with the virtually non-existant piracy rate on PS3 (compared to the rampant problems on Xbox and Wii), means that it's the preferred platform for development?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging