Yeah parents have a Wii it was bought second hand in May and is already in the spare room unused in the corner. Meanwhile are household has burnt through one PS3 and on to our second one, its used everyday, games, streaming movies, blu-ray etc. hardly watch any TV any more.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE