Re: What proof of Artificial limiting of supply?
Same games as Apple? Honestly 30k units is just a joke of an allocation - one Apple store probably sold that many iPhones over the first weekend. At 30k they wanted it to appear sold out - don't be surprised if loads more appear in the next day or so.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics