Re: What proof of Artificial limiting of supply?
Same games as Apple? Honestly 30k units is just a joke of an allocation - one Apple store probably sold that many iPhones over the first weekend. At 30k they wanted it to appear sold out - don't be surprised if loads more appear in the next day or so.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS