Surely would be nice to know the acutal volumes offered/sold.
They're now imitating Apple launches. Makes good headlines. Surely they created hype around the price points and then never followed up with enough stock. Dunno what they are playing at.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL