Surely would be nice to know the acutal volumes offered/sold.
They're now imitating Apple launches. Makes good headlines. Surely they created hype around the price points and then never followed up with enough stock. Dunno what they are playing at.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'