Keep a 10 year old handy
I had a look and they weren't released. As I stood up and moved away from the kitchen computer, my youngest slipped into the seat and was watching the page and refreshing. He nearly exploded with excitement when it changed within seconds (and nearly went hypo but that's another story). Managed to bag a 16GB as a surprise for wifey - his excitement blew the surprise out of the water though.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE