What proof of Artificial limiting of supply?
Because the writer of this author said so?
Rumour is, they told 30k units in the UK this morning in 30 minutes. 1000 a minute....
And looking at the number of G+1's on the page, It's likely it's true.
Not all companies play the same games as Apple and Nintendo....
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network