I've accidentally ordered 3 - it was not clear at all that payments had gone through or been accepted etc.
I have no idea whether all three will be honoured. If I were Google I would cancel two of my orders and just ship me one, but if three turn up I doubt I'll have a problem finding people to sell them to. (Not at a profit, I hasten to add, before get flamed!)
Artificial limiting of supply is incredibly frustrating, but you can see why they do it. What's not really acceptable is giving people such a poor shopping experience with page crashes etc. Of all the companies in the world, I didn't think Google would be struggling to provide a web service!
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it