I've accidentally ordered 3 - it was not clear at all that payments had gone through or been accepted etc.
I have no idea whether all three will be honoured. If I were Google I would cancel two of my orders and just ship me one, but if three turn up I doubt I'll have a problem finding people to sell them to. (Not at a profit, I hasten to add, before get flamed!)
Artificial limiting of supply is incredibly frustrating, but you can see why they do it. What's not really acceptable is giving people such a poor shopping experience with page crashes etc. Of all the companies in the world, I didn't think Google would be struggling to provide a web service!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network