In the meantime.
Nokia and Microsoft can't sell jackshit in the mobile arena... Warehouses around the globe are full of 'em, gathering dust.
Consumers have spoken. Anyone wasting effort on Windows Phone will be going down the pan soon after Nokia...
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs