It took three OS X browsers, one Windows 8 VM, lots of patience and a hung Google Wallet checkout page. I only knew I had succeeded (the checkout page never completed) was the email saying my order had gone through.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market