It was a joke. Ten minutes late to launch,followed by half an hour of timing out, lock ups, one almost complete payment process, and it now looks like no Nexus 4 for me today or in the foreseeable future. And to add insult to injury, I've just got my email from Google notifying me it's available for sale :/
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone