I claim it matters very little how "green" the technology the only green that counts is dollars. And $80,000 car consumes $80,000 of the world's resources. No excuses, its not just "expensive because its new." Doesn't matter if it only costs $1 to make and $79,999 in Elon Musk's pocket, Musk is going to spend that $79,999 somewhere, somehow.
Also claim the dollar is the only honest accounting. No one will work for free. The only corruption is government grants, loans, tax credits, graft, and crony capitalism.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers