"...competitors have a 6-9 month product release cycle..."
I think you're right. I read that Google and Asus *started* discussing the Nexus 7 project in January 2012, and was being sold in massive quantities by summer. I wonder how many divorces resulted from the product team all working around the clock?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Review Amazon Fire Phone: What's MISSING... and why it WON'T set the world alight