List of Tesla failures missed The Big One
One of their e-cars has the unfortunate characteristic that if the battery pack is allowed to go flat (e.g. so busy oacking that that forgot to charge it overnight, rush to airport, barely make it, go on two week vacation) then the owner is out $40,000.
Electric cars need to be fast. To make up for all the time spent "learning Medeval history" while it slowly recharges from a normal outlet; just over the horizon from the nearest quick charge station.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015