List of Tesla failures missed The Big One
One of their e-cars has the unfortunate characteristic that if the battery pack is allowed to go flat (e.g. so busy oacking that that forgot to charge it overnight, rush to airport, barely make it, go on two week vacation) then the owner is out $40,000.
Electric cars need to be fast. To make up for all the time spent "learning Medeval history" while it slowly recharges from a normal outlet; just over the horizon from the nearest quick charge station.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap