Needs a bucket load of power to move. Plus another to get the power to the socket where you plug it in.
Not forgetting those required to dig the fossil fuel out of the ground, transport it to the power station.. Oh and the bucket loads needed to build the car...and the factory where it is built, and the power station and so on and so on.
Happy to engage with someone more knowledgeable than I to decide whether this in any way qualifies as an environmentally-friendly vehicle.
Back-of-fag packet reckoning says a Detroit gas-guzzler is more environmentally-friendly.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO